I’m really working right now on losing weight. As part of that, I am going on a walk each morning to start my day. And one thing I love to do while walking is listen to music. So I have created a couple of playlists specifically for when I am walking in the morning.
The list I am sharing with you today is a Country playlist. Right now, my list contains 15 songs. A couple of more than I currently need but I plan to expand my distance walked as soon as possible. I used the playlist just this morning and I am really pleased with the way it turned out.
I love Spotify and pay for a premium subscription so I can access it on my phone, so I created my list in Spotify. That way it was ready to go on my phone. Plus it gives me access to a whole lot more music So here is my Spotlify Country Workout playlist. If you haven’t tried Spotify before I can highly recommend it. If you are already a Spotify user, you can subscribe to the playlist here.
For those of you not on Spotify, here is a list of the songs on the playlist along with links to both Amazon and iTunes in case you are interested in adding any of the tunes to your favorite playlist.
- Need You Now – Lady Antebellum (Amazon) (iTunes)
- All My Friends Say – Luke Bryan (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Love You Out Loud – Rascal Flatts (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Kerosene – Miranda Lambert (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Ladies Love Country Boys – Trace Adkins (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Redneck Woman – Gretchen Wilson (Amaazon) (iTunes)
- Save a Horse [Ride a Cowboy] – Big & Rich (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Gunpowder & Lead – Miranda Lambert (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Play Something Country – Brooks & Dunn (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Down at the Twist and Shout – Mary Chapin Carpenter (Amazon) (iTunes)
- If You’re Going Through Hell – Rodney Atkins (Amazon) (iTunes)
- Sin Wagon – Dixie Chicks (Amazon) (iTunes)
- If The Good Die Young – Tracy Lawrence (Amazon) (iTunes)
- I Love a Rainy Night – Eddie Rabbit (Amazon) (iTunes)
These tunes are really upbeat so it helps me keep my pace up. And they are all songs that I enjoy even when I am not on a walk. So it helps motivate me to get moving so I can listen to my music. Cause I love listening to music.
I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them! And if you have any suggestions for great country songs to add to my list, please post them in the comments section below. I am always looking for new music to add to my collection.